Find The Best Des Moines Real Estate Agent
Choosing the best Des Moines real estate agent is the most important part of buying or selling your home. The experience and professionalism of the agent you work with will make or break your real estate experience. Neil Timmins and Space Simply are here to help you win! Call Neil now for a free consultation!
For most people, selling their home is a BIG decision, financially and emotionally. You have questions and the whole process feels overwhelming . . . but selling your home doesn’t have to be stressful, and choosing the right Realtor can make all the difference.
Not all Des Moines real estate agents work the same way. The most important attributes of a listing agent are:
- Sells real estate FULL-TIME! – so selling your home is a full time priority and your agent is generally available to you and prospective buyers.
- Knows the market – what is currently listed and the history of properties to lend valuable perspective when it comes to pricing and positioning.
- Understands your needs and will be honest and assertive with you and buyers/buyer’s agent.
- Has extensive LISTING experience – since working with buyers requires a different skill set/approach.
- Has a track record of investing in marketing – and will provide a comprehensive written marketing plan for your home.
- Provides advice on how to stage your home to show at its best and recommends aesthetic updates that will significantly increase the perceived value of your property.
In summary, choosing the right Des Moines real estate agent for you is your #1 priority. For more information, here are 10 questions to ask your real estate agent.